Saturday 17 December 2011

City of Angels

So this isn't really a post about crafty things, it's a post about LA. My boyfriend and I went to spend three weeks with his sister this September, in her lovely place in LA. I had never flown that far before, and it was a long haul! I have learned for future flights, where I will end up travelling in total for 24ish hours, that £6 is not too much to spend on a neck pillow.


LA was great fun. Each area you went to was like its own little village, with its own little quirks. There was so much to see, that we didn't get to see it all. I want to go back again to see more! Some of my favourite parts were seeing the view at the Griffith Observatory and eating picnic food; having lots of American Apparel stores to go into, eating really good vegetarian food, and the sunshine. It was only cloudy two days of the twenty we were there. And it felt weird.


Here are some of my favourite photographs that I took whilst out there.


Oh LA, you're so pretty.




1 comment: