Sunday 9 December 2012

New start

Hi folks

I apologise that there was a significant dip in the activity on this blog. The PhD and other related business kept getting in the way of important craft business (hehe).

I attended the Winter Arts Market in St. George's Hall, Liverpool yesterday. I was inspired once again to start making items.

I have decided to go with a small number of items, in a simple pastel palette. This will consist of knitted goods, crocheted brooches and cards with illustrations.

For the time being, here are some images of the peony brooches I am working on. I will post more pictures as time goes on and I develop the look of the brooch. I am anticipating needing some buttons! I also hope to make mini brooches using the same technique, and to use mint and lemon wool.





Season's greetings!

Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment